英語美文【中英文說說分享-美麗蒲公英散落空中】約2600字,預計閱讀需要7分鐘。美文美句說薈萃眾多優秀摘抄,如果想要瀏覽更多相關美句,請使用網站頂部的搜索引擎進行搜索。本站美文摘抄不乏優秀之作,僅為賞析交流,希望對大家有所幫助。
The beauty of the dandelion as the wind scattered the air, quite free.
美麗的蒲公英散落空中、隨著風搖曳得很自由。
That is immaterial, but the memory of the corner.
都說時間是無形的,可是坐在記憶的角落里。
In that commitment. the time, lost in memories of the room.
愛情,在指間的承諾。時間、在回憶間消失。
Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired。
愛情是一種對抑制不住的欲.望的不可抵御的向往。
Dear. When thinking of you some happiness. Well some sad.
親愛的,想邇的時候有些幸福,幸福的有些難過。
In this realistic and cruel world, everyone is playing different roles.
在這個現實而又殘酷的世界里,每個人都在扮演著不同的角色。
Do not always learn how to have, not to mention how to get to treasure and guard
始終學不會如何去擁有,更不用提怎么去珍惜以及守護。
I must use all happy all, trades your sad tears.
我要用所有美好的一切,換走邇傷心的淚水
If you can get happiness in this lifetime, who may displaced.
此生若能得幸福安穩,誰又愿顛沛流離
Love is not that easy? Let every months with his temper.
相愛沒那么容易,每個人有他的脾氣。
Parted as friend and not because he had hurt.
分手以后不做朋友, 是因為曾經傷害過。
Not to be lonely and huen dyed was greatly.
不要讓孤單,渲染了寂寞。
Gradually familiar with the environment。Will gradually learn to forget you
慢慢的熟悉周邊的環境 慢慢的學會把你去忘記
Time could dilute the memory, but you can't make people forget his memory.
時間能沖淡記憶,卻不能使人忘記記憶。
To the noisy crowd, sad and lonely is very warm words.
比起喧鬧的人群來,悲傷和孤獨也是很溫暖的詞語。
Back to the endwas not back,into two of the celebration.
回憶走到盡頭卻不是回憶,便成了兩個人的慶典。
Vous ne m'a jamais dit que jamais, jamais je n'ai à demain.
你對我說永遠永遠,永遠不是我要的明天.
Only your body can be uncomfortable, breathing, and I bailing out to go
可唯有自己身體在難受、喘息,我想逃離開去。
Eventually forgotten by the merciless, lost his.
最終還是被無情的遺忘,迷失了自己。
Have you told me i was you. now who are you all.
曾經你說我是你的一切。那現在誰又是你的一切。
To you for more and more, but only in mind.
對你的思念越來越濃, 但卻只能放在心中。
I aimless goes by fits and starts, you can't walk out of the world.
我漫無目的的走走停停,卻始終走不出你的世界。
We are only from each other's life was not careful, could not forget..
我們只是從對方生命中不小心經過,留下了無法忘懷的氣味..
Maybe sunshine had stood. But the sad always in my heart never dies.
也許陽光曾佇立,但悲傷一直都在我心里不曾消逝。
I cannot waited your forever,but you be others sun.
等不到的地老天荒,你卻成了別人的陽光。
Everyone has a sad. Want to hide, but he who denies all confesses all.
每個人都有一段悲傷,想隱藏,卻欲蓋彌彰。
You just take me as a ferry, by the time I spent lonely desolate.
你只是把我當作渡口,借我度過寂寞荒涼的時光 。
Love from the beginning of a smile, a kiss to grow, to end with a tear.
愛由一個笑容開始,用一個吻來成長,用一滴眼淚來結束。
The last one, can not turn, do not turn, turn over the dirt will be lost in his eyes.
過去的一頁,能不翻就不要翻了,翻落了灰塵會迷了雙眼。
Unforgettable memories of a person that other people had already forgotten the clean.
一個人以為刻骨銘心的回憶,別人早已已經忘的干干凈凈。
Love a flower bloom to accompany it, love a man to accompany him to stray.
愛一朵花就陪它綻放,愛一個人就陪他流浪。
Memories will always hit me a slap, pointing to the old wounds would not let me forget.
回憶總是會打我一巴掌,指著舊傷不準我遺忘。
Vanity of youth, so that only my mind clear and vague memories of their own.
浮華的青春,讓我的腦海里只剩下清晰的回憶和模糊的自己
I just miss once, but forget that we have not had their own.
我只是懷念曾經,卻忘記了我們都已不是曾經的自己 。
Who can come to the front of the time, help me find the next screen.
誰能走到時間的前面,幫我看看未來的畫面。
- 本文標題:中英文說說分享-美麗蒲公英散落空中
- 本文地址:http://www.jingyueshenyun.cn/e/239.html
- 本英語美文摘抄版權歸原創作者所有,與本站立場無關。